Perfectly purple beetroot dip (slimming world friendly)

Wow! Look at the colour of this! I had the idea to make it after spotting a beetroot and mint dip in Marks & Spencers and thinking I'm sure I can make that Slimming World friendly but their dip  didn't have this wonderful colour.

I love beetroot and this dip is very easy to make and  best of all it's syn free. I served it with some simply cut up vegetables, carrots, cucumber, celery. A great way to get some of your superfree vegetables and a tasty, healthy snack. I used garlic granules to keep the dip smooth but of course use fresh garlic if you prefer.




Perfectly purple beetroot dip



300g cooked beetroot (the vacuum packed NOT pickled in vinegar)

1 pot quark

1-2 tsp garlic granules

2 tsp lemon juice

1/2 tsp each salt and pepper



Simply place the beetroot, quark, lemon juice, salt, pepper and garlic in a food processor and blitz till smooth. Taste to see if you would like more salt, pepper or lemon. This will keep for about a week in the fridge.


Syn free :)


Popular Posts